Sunday, February 19, 2012

One Sex Tape Shy of a Reality Show

As the oldest of three girls, my sisters and I are extremely close, different, and often compare ourselves and our roles to the Kardashian sisters.  I am the oldest, a mother to an adorable little boy, and (according to my middle sister) am trendy and a little neurotic, aka, Kourtney.  Teri, the middle sister, is sooo Khloe.  With her long hair, unique style, and "IDONTGIVEAFUCK" attitude, she could be no one else.  Katie, the youngest, is a complete Kim.  Her rack is huge and looks fake, she has the longest eyelashes ever, is a little emotionally needy.  All in all, we are all a perfect fit to be the Irish version of the K trio.

So here I am, watching "Khloe and Lamar" after five days of single parenting (my hubby has been in Canada for work) and I'm thinking, "How are these girls famous and why aren't my sisters and I?"  We bicker, call each other out, will defend eachother regardles of the fight (I can talk shit about my sister but you better shut your mouth!) and have an honesty and banter that can't be written for the likes of E!

If Katie had only been the one on the sex tape with Ray Jay, we could all be living in mansions, traveling from LA, to Miami, to NYC for our fashion boutiques, driving stupid expensive cars, and living the life of the Rich and Fabulous.  I guess since my sister won't take one for the team and hook up with Ray Jay, I'll continue working and living the average American lifesyle while obsessing about our Kardashian similarities and what ifs...

Ok, now off to bed to tuck Mas in and snap Scott's suspenders.

1 comment:

  1. I have two sisters and people have compared us to the Kardashians as well. I guess when there are three remotely attractive sisters there is no one else to use as a comparison other than those sluts. I would be Kloe though since I am the tallest and more Amazon like sister. Great blog, btw. Where are you from?

    ReplyDelete